My cousin Megan (http://slimmingtater.blogspot.com) tagged me in this tagging game, and, since I feel like it, I’m going to play along.
So, here are the—
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things About Me
1. In 3 days, I’ll have been married for 8 months and 10 days…the same number of months & days from our first date to our wedding day.
2. I don’t remember the last time I did laundry. We have been so totally busy the past couple months, that, since I have more clothes than Stephen, when he runs out, he throws a load of half his clothes/half my clothes in. I definitely married well!😉
3. I have a touch of baby fever. So does Stephen. And by “a touch,” I mean we both want one (or two—twin boys would be FUN). But, we are trying oh so very hard to be responsible and wait. There are several things we’d like to do first (save money, go on at least one more nice vacation, and buy a house).
4. I absolutely hate the toothpaste we are using right now. So does Stephen. It’s some kinda crest with baking soda, and it doesn’t leave my mouth feeling clean. It leaves it kinda gritty feeling. But, it was on sale, 2 tubes of it for 13cents more than the 1 tube I normally get. So I bought it. Then used it and was like BLECH!
5. I love candles. The smell, the glow, and mostly the smell after you blow them out.
6. I started running again last week. My shins hurt (shin splints–boo) and my body aches. BUT, I found an awesomely awesome website, rockmyrun.com that has mixes of music meant for runners. So my running tunes are totes amazing. Also, I’m totally digging running with my running buddy. Penny (our dog). She makes it way more fun & interesting.
7. I made some amazingly delicious AppleButter last night/today (crock-pot recipe).
8. I stole this one straight from my cousin, Megan. I mean word-for-word stole it. “That commercial where the chick is getting a little pissy because her dude is checking the game on his phone? First of all, is this an important game? If so, we can go sit in the bar; just talk to me every once in awhile or during commercials. Second, he is working really hard to keep up with the game and paying attention to me, let it go.”
9. I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad.
10. I love to cook & try new recipes, but I’m afraid to taste anything that might be spicy or looks weird, so I have to have someone else (Stephen) try it first.
11. I am ADDICTED to PINTEREST! I mean, SERIOUSLY ADDICTED. So you should follow me: http://pinterest.com/anstrealy/
11 Questions For ME to Answer
1. What is the trait of yours that is the most manly if you’re a woman or the most girly if you’re a man?
My burps. I put men to shame.
2. What is your dream job?
Being a stay-at-home mommy (or stay-at-someone-else’s-house Nanny!). Children’s Pastor.
3. If you had to get an exotic pet, what would it be?
4. What crazy skill would you love to have?
5. If you could be on a reality based show (to be clear I mean something along the lines of home improvement or a competition- more like TLC, HGTV or Amazing Race, Survivor sort of thing), what would it be?
What Not to Wear. I love that show. And at one point, I’m pretty sure my cousins were about to turn my name in…if they didn’t!
6. You have to be some sort of criminal- what would you be?
bank robber. easy money.😉
7. What’s your stripper name? I know there is some sort of take your first pet’s name thing but what would you choose?
Daisy Belle? Idk.
8. What fictional character do you wish was running for president this year?
The Genie from Aladdin.
9. Fictional character crush(es)? Pick up to five.
Wow, I blogged about this once before, during the whole 30 Day challenge that I did like 7 days of!
“What girl has not had a crush on some fictional character? I mean seriously. Starting when you’re super young, you watch these Disney movies about your handsome Prince Charming who comes to save the day & you fall in love with them.
1. Fitzwilliam Darcy – – From Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. Not going to lie, I’ve never read it all the way through. When I had to in freshman (I think) year of high school, I watched the 6 hour movie instead. I think anyone who has ever read P&P has fallen in love with Mr. Darcy’s Character…and, I mean Colin Firth isn’t bad on the eyes either.
2. Aladdin – – from Disney’s Aladdin. I know, Aladdin is a lot a bit weird. There’s something about that Disney movie that makes me love him. (Look at the look on his face here. Totes cute).
3. Harry Potter – – from J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter Series. He’s a wizard. He defeated “He who must not be named” as a super cute baby. Love the books, love the movies, love HP.
4. Spiderman – – What’s not to love about a man in a costume saving the world & then kissing his girl (upside down!) in the rain.
And last, but DEFINITELY not least:
5. Seely Booth. – – David Boreanaz from Fox’s Bones. The picture says enough. *sigh*
10. What fairy tale would you like to live out?
I’m living my own fairy tale… I found my handsome prince. (Everyone all together now…AWWWWW)
11. What childhood/adolescent TV show do you want the entire series on DVD?
That’s a toss up between Golden Girls and Full House. LOVE them both.
11 Questions for YOU to answer
- The song you want to listen to when you get in your car and can turn the music all the way up?
- Money wasn’t an option – – where would you go?
- Which reality show will you be stuck in for all eternity if it turns out that you don’t make it thru the Pearly Gates?
- What would you want to be your Super Power?
- What would be your dream job?
- Favorite restaurant?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If I showed up on your doorstep and said “Pack your bags” where would you want to go?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What would your Animagus be (meaning if you could change into an animal, what would you be)?
- What is your Favorite Movie of all time?
11 People I’m Tagging
2. Jade http://sunnyconversations.blogspot.com/
4. Kacey http://kaceymay.blogspot.com/
5. Julie http://jugglingthejs.blogspot.com/
7. Stacey http://www.ourgaines.blogspot.com/
8. Hollie http://schaubs.wordpress.com/
9. “Sally” http://harrysallyandthedog.wordpress.com/
10. Ashley http://freckleberryfinds.com/
11. and because I’m out of people to tag, right back at my cousin, Megan http://slimmingtater.blogspot.com/